Saturday, April 10, 2010

Snacking..... It never ends.....

My boys snack constantly. As soon as they finish one thing, they're on to the next. Ansel, who is 3, is actually the worst of the two of them. And his appetite for fruit is insatiable. For example, this morning he ate a pear, an apple, and two and a half bananas. And that was all before 11 am! It's no wonder I buy as much produce as I do.....

This is an example of a snack that Ansel ate one afternoon, and he did eat all of this, along with a cup of water(he likes a lot of ice in it). It's quite pretty, which I think I appreciate more than he does. But I do take some pride in being able to prepare simple, attractive foods for my family.

2 comments:

  1. Amen...My kids eat fruit all day long. But heck that is way better than eating "normal snack foods!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! I see what the kids in Kadin's class eat for snacks and it makes me want to scream.

    ReplyDelete