Tuesday, October 4, 2011

This week's meal plan

Um, oops. I just realized that I didn't even know what we were going to eat for dinner tonight, let alone what we'll be having the rest of the week. It usually helps to figure these things out, at least in my life. I'm so over the, "What should we have for dinner?" question at 5 o'clock.

I'm trying to make my way through some of the stuff we already have. I don't think I'll need to go shopping until next Monday, hopefully. That'll be nice.

Tuesday: Seasoned salmon fillets, garlic and herb pasta, and steamed broccoli.

Wednesday: Crunchy garlic chicken, rice pilaf, and mixed vegetables.

Thursday: Loaded baked potatoes and vegetable blend.

Friday: Spaghetti with sausage.

Saturday: We might have plans, but if not, frozen TJ's pizza and salad.

Sunday: Pork steaks, mashed potatoes, and vegetable blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment