Friday, October 7, 2011

Yay baby!

First off, big hugs to a friend who's in the hospital right now about to have her baby Charlotte! Lots of love ya'll's way! So excited for you!

I've been down for a couple of days, fighting off some kind of sickness that fortunately never completely surfaced. I think I caught it early enough I was able to sleep it away, thank goodness. I'm really grateful my kids are old enough that I can put a movie on, set the house alarm, and go lay down without worry. Of course, they never actually sit through a whole movie and do come to ask me things, but that's ok. I survived.

This is going to be a busy weekend for me because I have a test to take on Tuesday, and I have a lot of studying and preparing to do.

I also need to confess that these past two days, while I've been sick, I haven't stuck to the meal plan. On Wednesday I ordered pizza and that's basically what we ate the last two days. Failure on my part, no question! So we're back on the wagon today. Pretty excited about it, actually. I also need to get the house whipped into shape.

Over the next couple of days, I'll be posting about our backyard chickens, my chore chart, and probably a recipe or two, we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment