Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fresh mountain spring water!

Or.... Water from the tap. Yea. Let's go with that.

I am on a mission. My mission is to drink at least two liters of water every day. I am not counting non-water beverages in my daily intake, so in addition to this water I am drinking about two cups of coffee in the morning, one to two cans of seltzer, and occasionally a glass of iced chai.

Why am I doing this? Well, hard to say. For one thing, everyone says you're supposed to drink water. I'm trying to get my weight loss back on track. I'm trying to increase my weekly exercise. I'm trying to get more restful sleep. I'm trying to avoid EVER having a UTI again(cause those things, man, not fun). I'm trying to avoid eating because I'm actually thirsty and just not reading my own cues right.

But really when it comes down to it, why not? What do I have to lose? Unless I get to the point of dealing with water poisoning(which is such a farfetched possibility it's not even on the radar) I have nothing to lose by doing this, I only stand to gain.


So for now, I'm keeping this handy pitcher in the fridge and filling it up at night prior to going to bed so it's full and cold for me to get started in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment