Sunday, September 18, 2011

My apologies

I've been a bad blogger. No posts at all since Friday, and that was just a picture entry. Sorry! I haven't been feeling great and we have a lot going on.

I'll be working on a school lunch post this week, taking pictures of Kadin's lunches all week and writing about it on Friday.

Tomorrow is Kadin's first soccer game of the season so I plan to make an entry on something along those lines, I'll have to figure it out as I go along.

I'm also planning on a couple of blogs including recipes that we use, maybe some old standards and a couple of new things we've tried. Tonight I made the "Taco Bell" beef and bean burritos that I found on Pinterest, and those were a big hit! (and really fast, which is awesome)

I'm also planning a post on meal planning, but the meal plans have been running on odd days of the week so I need to get that sorted out. Right now I have a plan through Wednesday, so I'm going to need to re-adjust and then I'll be able to post on it.

OK, it's 9:30 and I'm apparently old so I'm going to bed. I'm really hoping to feel better in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment