Thursday, September 22, 2011

Meal Plan for 9-23-11

Some of these meals had to carry over from last week's plan because we ended up having some leftovers we decided to use. This is also going to be a slightly redundant plan because I took advantage of a sale recently and stocked up on some stuff, like chicken breast, so I need to use a bunch of that and free up some space in my freezer so I can store leftovers for later use.

Thursday: Today was already planned. We're having slow cooker Chicken Tikka Masala, with naan and salad.

The rest come from my new cookbooks!

Friday: Chicken Salad with Peaches and Blue Cheese, with bread or rolls.

Saturday: Basic Quiche, with mixed greens salad.

Sunday: Chicken Souvlaki

Monday: Soy-Marinated London Broil, with rice and broccoli.

Tuesday: Vegetable Soup, with bread or crackers.

Wednesday: Chicken Cutlets with Herb Sauce, with vegetables.

I'm excited! Now all I have to do is make up my shopping list and I can get that all knocked out tomorrow! Fortunately pretty much all I'll need to buy is fresh produce because I have nearly everything else already. That is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment